Peter,

Please send me your Tajik keyboard and we can discuss it further off the
list.  I don't think Arial Unicode MS will do but TITUS may work. I'll
have to check.  My particular project was for the web so even if we do
find a font, it will boil down to the eternal question of whether to
embed, use graphics or force the user to download the font (or some
combination thereof.)

-Connie