[EMAIL PROTECTED] kirjutas E, 31.03.2003 kell 19:52:
> Actually, as far as I am aware, the header is for metadata, i.e. it is the
> place to describe the data being returned.

Did you read the SOAP spec ?

> The description of the fields
> isn't the actual data retrieved, so it doesn't belong in the body, so it
> should go into the header.

That is logical, but this is not what the spec tells.

Also the spec requires immediate child elements of SOAP:Header to have
full namespace URI's.

And another question - why do you have the namespace MWSSQL defined but
never used ?