Hannu Krosing <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Tom Lane kirjutas E, 30.06.2003 kell 01:21:
>> Who's still using 1.5, I guess is the question?  And are they likely
>> to be updating their PG installation when they're not updating Python?

> I guess that anyone who needs safe Restricted Execution will be using
> 1.5 at least for that purpose until RExec is fixed in 2.x.

I don't find that real compelling ...

The bottom line is that this has to get done.  I have the time to
convert plpython to untrusted status tomorrow.  I do not have the time,
the infrastructure, nor the interest to build a conditional setup.
Unless someone else wants to volunteer to make it happen in a timely
fashion, untrusted is what it will be.

TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster