2014/1/10 Sebastian Sastre <sebast...@flowingconcept.com>

> guys this discussion is heading towards a non fruitful direction
>
> Let's remember why are we here?
>
> *"The purpose of the Smalltalk project is to provide computer support for
> the creative spirit in everyone."* ~ D.H. Ingalls
>
> Do you know what are the psychological consequences of punishment feedback
> on creativity?

As much as people try to turn the issue into what it´s not, the debate
seems to boil down to a two-line dialog for me:

- "Give me some way to discard changes without a confirmation dialog so I
can work as I like, *following my creative spirit*, even if it´s not the
default"
- "No"

I tend to have such uncomplicated views on stuff :)

Cheers,
Sergi