Hi,

> On Oct 13, 2016, at 1:03 PM, stepharo <steph...@free.fr> wrote:
>

>> Thanks!
>>
>> Just a question: How about adding an extension
>>
>> Symbol>>asIcon
>>      ^ … look up the icon
>>
>> Form>>asIcon
>>      ^ self
>
> what if you want to have side by side two different themes to compare the
> best icons
> choices?

This is a valid concern, but I do not understand how this would work if the
only thing you pass in iconName: is just one symbol:

        act: aBlock iconName: aSymbol entitled: aString

So there needs to be a lookup. This lookup will depend on the current icon
theme. So, you could open on window with one theme, switch the theme and then
open another window. Or did I misunderstand something?

My idea was that we leave the public API of Glamour to be:

        act: aBlock icon: aSymbolOrForm entitled: aString

and then if you want to play with things, you can also explicitly pass one icon
or another (beside relying on the default lookup behavior).

What do you think?

Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com