So I'm trying to think ;)

menuOn: aBuilder
    "Specify the menu used when writing text."
    <contextMenu>
    <RubLineNumberMenu>
    (aBuilder item: #'Find...' translated)
        keyText: 'f';
        selector: #find;
        icon: (Smalltalk ui icons iconNamed: #smallFindIcon)

====>

menuOn: aBuilder
    "Specify the menu used when writing text."
    <contextMenu>
    <RubLineNumberMenu>
    (aBuilder item: #'Find...' translated)
        keyText: 'f';
        selector: #find;
        icon: #smallFindIcon

Now I do not really like to have a symbol or an icon.

icon: aSymbol

    aSymbol asIcon but we could have the provider

So for now I will finish the effort.

    have

        icon: anIcon and

        iconNamed: