On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 10:00 PM, Denis Kudriashov <dionisi...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Also look at #systemIcon method which define icon of class in browser.
> All implementors dublicate "Smalltalk ui icons iconNamed: #myIconName".
>
> Should we change it to #systemIconName?
>
> Also think about remote browser which also wants to show icons over
> classes. With icon name it is not problem to transfer it together with
> class. With Form it is of course much expensive.

Is most of that expense come from passing the same Form over a link
multiple times?  I vaguely wonder if content-addressable caching would help
there.  But anyway, wouldn't a remote browser work at a higher level that
being a remote UI?  and the user want to use their local theme rather than
that from the remote image?

cheers -ben