Igor,

Looks cool, but I really would like to know the exact difference to Exupery?

For what I understand NativeBoost is no different to Exupery's
low-level code generation infrastructure. Check out the Exupery
documentation: <http://goran.krampe.se/exuperyDesign.pdf>.

Some more questions about NativeBoost:

- How do I send a message?

- How do I evaluate a block passed as argument?

- How do I access the VM state?

Lukas

Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch