I am not complaining about these exchanges, which were interesting indeed.

Just that P7 is still in flux and not something I can use in some way for
my projects.

No problem with that, just that I cannot afford using it in projects for
clients, it is too much of a risk. So, I am not testing it as much as I'd
like.
I have found that the real issues show up with cases I face in such
projects.

Phil