Well.....I'm no kid (55), and I love Facebook.  I've made contact with
people that I haven't heard from in decades, and I'm continuously invited to
all sorts of events, and parties.  Plus, you can just sit back and see
what's going on without being
an active participent, if you wish.  And,yes, I have found two friends on
Facebook that are phonograph geeks.