On 24 Jun 2001 21:40:19 +0200, Lukas Beeler wrote:

> [...]

well, it depends what you consider broken, when the extension was
commited, parts of it (*nix) were accessing integers like they were
structures... I've gone through the source code and will be committing
improvements, today or tommorow (i hope), there are a few functions
which are "broken".

-Sterling