> Having large numbers of disjointed CMF projects does not impress me. If
> anything it frustrates me as a developer interested in building PHP
> applications. That is exactly why I built XPC.

Well, your system isn't exactly impresive either as it doesn't work with
Netscape (didn't you test it?) and a non Host-header GET request results
in this:

<b>Fatal error</b>:  Failed opening required
'/home/foxxie/public_html/inc/cfg/sites/_config.php'
(include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in

-Rasmus