> I actually think he has a point that we should strive to create one good
> framework for PHP. This is very much like PEAR trying to give people good
> framework/class solutions.

If you had read my message you would have seen that I suggested it may fit
within PEAR.  He was asking for cmf.php.net though which I just don't see
happening.

And frankly, looking at the quality of his site compared to other content
management frameworks out there, I don't see his being at the top of the
heap.  That doesn't mean it couldn't be one day.  But if you are seriously
suggesting saying "yes" at this point and setting up cmf.php.net for him
and basically framing his system as *the* PHP content management system,
then please say so.

-Rasmus