> I wan to thank you for making your quick decision.

Well, there is no point wasting your time.  If we were going to push a
single content management framework as the standard PHP framework which in
itself it quite unlikely, then we would pick one of the established ones
written by people with a history in the PHP community and an understanding
of that community.

Content-management is outside the scope of the PHP project.  It may fit
within the scope of the PEAR project at some point.

And you cannot alienate most non-Windows users by flatly stating that you
won't support Netcape.  How can you position something as a generic
framework if 10-15% of all web users are not eligible to use it?

-Rasmus