Hi Sebastian,

Unfortunately some people are paranoid about security.

We might not want people to fiddle around with the internals of a class, for
example
an authentication class which holds the passwords of users. Even if the
whole web site
is  Zend Encoded, doing a var_dump on $GLOBALS will reveal a lot about .the
site.

Regards, John