Hello,

I need some advice in picking a PHP forum for a group of people, I know
there are couple of them but could somebody from here give advice on
which one to choose.

***My strongest requirements I need localization support, as that
software might need to be translated into a language other than English.
***Also the software should be a little bit easy to use, interms of
administration as the clients computer literacy isnt so high enough.
***LAMP based software please.... :-)
***ofcourse open source software... :-P

I know this phpBB, but what are other options?I have never played with a
forum before.

Thanks for the input...

GR
mrfroasty