On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 15:16, Omega -1911 <1911...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sound silly? Why Daniel? It's all documented and public knowledge. What I
> thought was silly was a entire thread about which ASCII combination was
> best.. convert to a higher range above the 255 character range...
>
> There is NOTHING I have mentioned that you or anyone can call a lie. Google
> or eccouncil.org are great resources. You forte is php... what security
> certs doyou hold that contradict my previous email?

    Aside from involvement with the now-defunct Federal agency, the
National Infrastructure Protection Center, training by the FBI's
Regional Computer Forensic Laboratories, accreditation as the first
private-sector mobile computer forensic investigation laboratory in
the tri-state area, multiple computer security certifications, and
about fourteen years of professional network and computer security
service to multiple public and private sector entities, I suppose not
much.

    I was pleased earlier, however, to learn about your interest in
helping others by creating a venue for them to sell their own homemade
pornographic DVDs at such a low price, but then disappointed to learn
that your grasp of Perl and site management wasn't yet up to par.
"Hacking" didn't work out all that well over the last couple of years
either, but you could probably go, what, just a thousand feet or so to
hire one of the kids from Ben Davis high school to help out.  Pay them
a fair wage, though.... I mean, with your home last appraised at
$122,100 (on the 27th of July, 2007, so you might want to see if it's
appreciated more in value by now), we know you can afford to pay
better than minimum.  Heck, if they'd pave your street as well as your
driveway is sealed, that alone might help improve the value, at least
a little bit.  Which would be fine --- I mean, you already get the
benefits of better insurance, consider how close you are to that fire
hydrant.  (You know the one I mean, that little bluish-green one when
you turn right out of your driveway and cross the street.)

    Speaking of blue-green, I love that picture of Javen.  Was that
done right on his iPhone, or did he do it on the computer before
uploading it?  Pretty cool either way, just like his name.  I'm just
not sure if it's pronounced with a "J" or an "H" sound.  I mean,
Arthur's name is easy enough, but I honestly am confused by Javen's
(except when he spells it out like James Vencent).  It's no surprise
that he's an intelligent kid, though, being born at the autumnal
equinox and all (and even before sunrise that morning).

    That aside, you might be right.  Perhaps my qualifications don't
quite justify my opinion in contradicting anything you have to say.  I
mean, being contracted to trace people all over the world can
sometimes be almost as fun as knowing what tools to use to find out
who they are in the first place.  Still, one shouldn't spend so much
time doing just one thing, which is why we both enjoy programming.

    Regardless, it doesn't matter, and I see no reason to get into any
kind of flame war --- especially with one of the famous Six Hounds
from the Darkside of Hell.  Anyway, sorry for being ten days late, but
happy birthday, Chap.  It was good getting to know you.  And, as the
Ques know, "friendship is essential to the soul."

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
Dedicated Servers, Cloud and Cloud Hybrid Solutions, VPS, Hosting