Thomas,

Keeping in mind that preaching Languages is the same as religion. If someone
is decided for something, nothing you can say will change their mind; my
point in bringing up the numbers was that again, these numbers include ONLY
IT'S OWN CUSTOMERS!!!! If everyone was included in the poll, Im sure the
numbers would be totally different. But I also overlooked Dave's point that
it also only includes the Linux version of PHP.