Hi

>I'm getting a 404 not found on that URL. Please check it.

Oops - silly typo - and I double checked it too!

Here is the address:

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lab/6888/prpats.htm

Actually, this is a pretty interesting site. The root is at:

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lab/6888/index.html

It is a pretty thought provoking critique of OOP as a tool for small to
medium business projects - helped give me the confidence to stick with a
procedural approach.

His style is pretty combative, which will put some backs up, but it makes
for entertaining reading.

The site is a bit shambolic, but if you dig around you will find about 30
papers and lots of good links too.

I particularly like his concept of Table Oriented Programming:

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lab/6888/top.htm

He shows how to use various kinds of external configuration approaches to
increase flexibility and reduce maintenance.

Good stuff, IMHO

Geoff Caplan