Hi,

from this command line test:
> select imglocation,height,width from img where imgname='alfstag1'

it looks to me like your imgname field is *characters* rather than *numbers*.

when ever I'm doing something like this (eg WHERE firstName="justin"), I
do it with a LIKE statement, rather than with a "=".

example:
$query = "SELECT imglocation,height,width FROM img WHERE imgname LIKE \"$getimg\"";

So, I'd recommend giving that a try.  From my understanding (limited) of
MySQL, use = in the case of $id=2, and LIKE in the case of firstName
LIKE "justin".

Justin French