FYI-

My two cents.  I have been running the demo version since a day or two
after it was released.  On Windows 2000 it has been solid as a rock.  I
have not tried it on my XP laptop yet, but will soon.

Zend Studio is really helping to make PHP 'legitimate' in the
corporate world since it now has a great tool!  Home Site is ok,
but not PHP specific, only color codes.

Matter of fact my boss was so impressed he is ordering 4 copies for our
staff!  Nice job guys!

-Scott