OK, perhaps I am being a bit fanciful here, imagining a plethora of
independent scripts running SDO in a hosted environment. But there is
a potential data integrity problem if we allow a cache key to be
overwritten in flight. I'm worried about the proposed interface.

On Apr 3, 4:12 pm, "Matthew Peters" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>