Hi Caroline,

Thanks for the clarification.  As I see it TUSCANY-1297 should be
assigned to #11012.  #11004 is an issue that I feel I was able to solve
by hacking the SCA WSDL generator code.  I think Matthew may disagree
with my raised issue (looking forward to his response), but it is
entirely solvable in the PHP code.

Best,

Mike

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It
is intended solely for the addressee(s). Access to this e-mail by anyone else
is unauthorized.