[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I'm still having problems with my Windows environment. All of my phpt
> tests fail with empty output files. Anyone any ideas?

What happens if you run the generated php scripts manually?

>   There is a new dependency, via PHP, on open ssl in the tests (deep
> joy - that kept me entertained for a while - not SCA-SDOs fault
> though).

Not sure what you mean by "via PHP". I know that the ebaysoap binding
has a dependency on openssl - and I did add a check to that binding to
make sure openssl is loaded.  Are you talking about something else?

It would be useful to note somewhere  what  extensions we
> expect to be turned on to get a clear test run.
>         sdo
>         libxml
>         soap
>         json
>         xmlrpc
>         openssl
>         curl
>         pdo + you favourite driver for the DAS tests

A good way to do this is to add a check to the SKIPIF section of the
test, so that it outputs an explanatory message if the required
extension is not available.