On 18 Jun, 10:56, Matthew Peters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> SCA_SDO-1.2.2.tgz - the version that Simon has been using above, no
> fixes yet - is now in the files section.

OK, I've done the easy fixes in DUNLIN. I've also overhauled the
installation instruction so if people could go and review them that
would be good.

 Things left to do If any one fancies taking a look

1/ examples/SCA/helloworldscajsonrpc/ there is a issue with the case
of Helloworld.php. For some reason I can't spot what I thought was
wrong with this one.

2/ examples/SDO/rss-media missing. It's in the branch so we either
need to ship it or remove the example from the examples/SDO/index.htm.
Is there a good reason why we don't ship it?

3/ I haven't done any of the suggested skipping stuff in the unit
tests. Not essential for this release but a nice to have.

4/ phpt tests 4 and 13 fail for me.  I'm looking at 4 now.

001+ Warning: SDO_DAS_XML::create(): php_network_getaddresses:
getaddrinfo failed: No such host is known.  in C:\simon\Projects
\Tuscany\php\branch-build\pecl\sdo\SCA\Bindings\soap
\ServiceDescriptionGenerator.php on line 65
002+
003+ Warning: SDO_DAS_XML::create(http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/):
failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\simon\Projects
\Tuscany\php\branch-build\pecl\sdo\SCA\Bindings\soap
\ServiceDescriptionGenerator.php on line 65
004+
005+ Warning: SDO_DAS_XML::create(): I/O warning : failed to load
external entity "http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"; in C:\simon\Projects
\Tuscany\php\branch-build\pecl\sdo\SCA\Bindings\soap
\ServiceDescriptionGenerator.php on line 65
006+
007+ Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SDO_DAS_XML_ParserException'
with message 'SDO_DAS_XML::create - Unable to parse the supplied xsd
file
008+ 1 parse error(s) occurred when parsing the file 'C:\simon\Projects
\Tuscany\php\branch-build\pecl\sdo\SCA\Bindings\soap/soap/
2003-02-11.xsd':
009+ 1. xmlSAXUserParseFile returned an error -1
010+ ' in C:\simon\Projects\Tuscany\php\branch-build\pecl\sdo\SCA
\Bindings\soap\ServiceDescriptionGenerator.php:65
011+ Stack trace:
012+ #0 C:\simon\Projects\Tuscany\php\branch-build\pecl\sdo\SCA
\Bindings\soap\ServiceDescriptionGenerator.php(65):
SDO_DAS_XML::create(Array)
013+ #1 C:\simon\Projects\Tuscany\php\branch-build\pecl\sdo\tests\SCA
\phpt\004.php(7):
SCA_Bindings_soap_ServiceDescriptionGenerator::generateDocumentLiteralWrappedWsdl(Object(SCA_ServiceDescription))
014+ #2 {main}

13 (bug 10049) is a memory leak being reported

Regards