Save yourself the trouble and go for a nice and cheap VPS solution like
http://www.slicehost.com/ instead  :)  That is what I would/will do
anyway...

Henrik

On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 3:09 PM, Andrei Ivushkin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is it possible to run pico appserver at free shared hosting? How will it be
> started and working? How much CPU time will consume this process?
> I guess such a site will be quickly closed by the hoster :)
> Sorry if I have a silly idea to use pico as web server...

------=_Part_1288_10759889.1214998677195

Save yourself the trouble and go for a nice and cheap VPS solution like <a
href="http://www.slicehost.com/";>http://www.slicehost.com/</a> instead&nbsp;
class="gmail_quote">
On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 3:09 PM, Andrei Ivushkin &lt;<a href="mailto:[EMAIL
PROTECTED]">[EMAIL PROTECTED]</a>&gt; wrote:<br><blockquote class="gmail_quote"
style="border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex;
padding-left: 1ex;">
Is it possible to run pico appserver at free shared hosting? How will it be
started and working? How much CPU time will consume this process?<br>
I guess such a site will be quickly closed by the hoster :)<br>
Sorry if I have a silly idea to use pico as web server...<br><font
color="#888888">
-- <br>
UNSUBSCRIBE: mailto:<a href="mailto:picolisp@software-lab.de";

------=_Part_1288_10759889.1214998677195--