Well, we obviously come to idea of having some root access anyway, because I can't see any other means to get picoserver running aside httpd.

On Wed, 02 Jul 2008 16:21:26 +0300, Robert Wörle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Why would it be a silly idea ??
I actually run pico as http multiple times on my root server.
I guess as you need to have a root access to the hosting server, then the "hoster" will not bug you as you can do what you want , right ?

Andrei Ivushkin wrote:
Is it possible to run pico appserver at free shared hosting? How will it be started and working? How much CPU time will consume this process?
I guess such a site will be quickly closed by the hoster :)
Sorry if I have a silly idea to use pico as web server...

--
Отправлено M2, революционной почтовой программой Opera:
http://www.opera.com/mail/