Why would it be a silly idea ??
I actually run pico as http multiple times on my root server.
I guess as you need to have a root access to the hosting server, then the "hoster" will not bug you as you can do what you want , right ?

Andrei Ivushkin wrote:
Is it possible to run pico appserver at free shared hosting? How will it be started and working? How much CPU time will consume this process?
I guess such a site will be quickly closed by the hoster :)
Sorry if I have a silly idea to use pico as web server...

--

*Robert Woerle
**Linux Development *

phone:  +49 (0)821 4442253
mobile:         +49 179 4744527
email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
web:    http://www.linuxdevelopment.de
UStNr.  102/289/51264

This e-mail message and any files transmitted with it are confidential
property  and are intended only for the person(s) to whom this e-mail is
addressed.  If you have received this e-mail message in error, please
notify the sender immediately by telephone or e-mail and destroy the
original message without making a copy. Thank you.