Alex;

Great! This is very clear. As a follow-on then, do you have multiple installations of Pico Lisp on the same server in different directories or multiple applications in the same /home/app directory?

While it may be a of preference, as you say, it is very helpful to understand how you do things and try to replicate those first. Then, if I feel more ambitious and wish to go a different direction, I can do so with a good foundation.

Again, thank you.

Anthony