Hi Henrik,

> The above works flawlessly with Apache + PHP.

Surely jQuery will do that right, but still I do not understand where
the problem might lie in the PicoLisp server.

The tracing definitely shows that the HTTP header arrives, but the
following POST data (a single line) don't. The "Content-Length" field in
the header says "15", matching the expected data "jquerytest=test".

As far as I can understand it, is the behavior of the PicoLisp server
correct, i.e. it waits for those data to arrive. What else could it do?