On Sun, Oct 05, 2008 at 02:41:33PM +0700, Henrik Sarvell wrote:
>   http : 5
>    line :
>    line = ("P" "O" "S" "T" " " "/" "@" "a" "j" "a" "x" "T" "e" "s" "t" " "
> "H" "T" "T" "P" "/" "1" "." "1")
>    _htHead :
>    _htHead = NIL
>    line :

So this is exactly what I expected. Why does Firefox send the HTTP
header, but not the following POST line? This is the typical symptom
when a flush() or similar is missing.

> help with solving the issue though. Btw I tried apt-installing wireshark but

Probably it would not help much anyway, as we know that the line is not
sent.

I don't understand your JS code well enough:

> $(document).ready(function(){
>   $(".articles_link").css('cursor', 'pointer').click(function(){
>     $.post("@ajaxTest", {jquerytest: "test"}, function(res){
>       $(".middle_content").html(res);
>     });
>   });
> });

Is it necessary (and even possible) here to provide for some flushing?