If the above simple example is not working either for for instance Alex
maybe? Then obviously something needs to be changed in either jQuery or the
Pico server to make them play well, the question is where and what and which
needs fewest changes? Unfortunately I'm sorely lacking in all areas
involved, http and http servers in general and Pico and Javascript in
particular. Since there are so many nice Javascript libraries out there I
never really got to know the finer points of the language.

That code for instance that I pasted above contains a lot of stuff that is
beyond me. Any help here by someone better would be greatly appreciated!

/Henrik

------=_Part_38659_5337528.1223211240213

instance Alex maybe? Then obviously something needs to be changed in either
jQuery or the Pico server to make them play well, the question is where and
what and which needs fewest changes? Unfortunately I&#39;m sorely lacking in
all areas involved, http and http servers in general and Pico and Javascript in
particular. Since there are so many nice Javascript libraries out there I never
really got to know the finer points of the language. <br>