On Tue, Aug 03, 2010 at 05:08:11PM +0200, Peter Fischer wrote:
> So if you want some part/aspect of picolisp to be free and open
> forever, put these files unter LGPL and the rest under BSD.

Thinking more about this, I must say that probably there isn't anything
which can be protected.

What is PicoLisp? A collection of ideas, data structures, language
constructs, perhaps a programming philosophy. Nothing which you can
protect anyway.

What is covered by these licenses is just the _code_. But the code of
PicoLisp is rather trivial. I re-implemented it so many times, and
anybody who likes could do the same without that we could stop him with
_any_ license. Am I wrong here?