Hi Alex,

> The BSD license is _less_ restricted.

I think it depends on your definition of "less restrictive".  BSD
licence is actually more restrictive from the users point of view,
e.g. somebody can take it and restrict or block users access to the
modified source code.

> Giving away per se is not bad.

Agreed, but the new licence would encurage "taking away" as opposed to
"giving away".

But if it means more people actualy using it, it might be a good thing;
more opportunities for consulting and product development.

>> Although I wouldn't mind a BSD style licence.
>
> OK, thanks. Does this also include your XML stuff and other input?

Yes.

> Do you think that we would _lose_ anything?

I don't know.

Cheers,

Tomas