Hi Alex,

> LPGL does not help very much, as I see it, because "linking" is not
> typical usage.

as I mentioned earlier, people involved in Lisp development already
thought about it and invented LLGPL that defines LGPL for use in Lisp
context which is rather different from C linking etc.  That might be
something to look at.  Other popular licence used with Common Lisp seems
to be a BSD style and MIT licence.  Although comp.lang.lisp is rather
unfriendly to anything not Common Lisp, maybe the people there could
provide some hints on choosing a suitable licence?

Cheers,

Tomas