On April 23, 2012 at 11:41 AM Alexander Burger <a...@software-lab.de> wrote:

> Hi Jakob,
>
> > Which is not as it should be. Links should be linkable.
>
> Not necessarily. A login session is by definition an ephemeral
> situation, so its momentary state should better not be linkable.
>
> I regard this as a security feature ;-)

Ok I over-reached. In this particular situation though, with linking
to Wiki pages, it is not good that he has to log out first to link to
a page. It's not a great user interface.
Also, what about sending session things as cookies or POSTs instead of
in the URL?

I have a feeling we have been over this before though... :-)

best regards,
Jakob