On April 23, 2012 at 5:15 PM Thorsten <quintf...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Unfortunately, it seems that enthusiasm of aficionados of other
> (slower?) Lisp dialects is limited, since in no time I had 2 negative
> votes and 1 close request. So may be have a quick look before the
> inevitable happens - the question is closed and moved to some hidden
> dark spot of the internet.

Stackoverflow is not for these kinds of "questions". I don't know how
to word something like that for it be accepted by SO.

But I am a strong proponent of moving questions people ask here about
programming problems with PicoLisp, to SO. It will increase the
visibility of PicoLisp.
SO is more for "why does this not work, I have tried X, Y and Z, can
you help me?" more than "give me stats for this program".

best regards,
Jakob