On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 05:39:53PM +0200, Christophe Gragnic wrote:
> >> does, a 'cleaned URL' to copy/paste on the page.
> >
> > This sounds indeed like a good idea! It could be put in some prominent
> > place on each page. What would you recommend?
>
> The Google place is top right, but you have a left side bar that could
> be well suited.

Sorry, I can't find any. Which "Google" do you mean? The search engine,
mail, maps, code, some application, ...?

If we put a "cleaned URL" e.g. into the left side bar, we must somehow
mark it up, or give it a label etc., so that users understand what it
means and how to use it. Just putting a (clickable or non-clickable?)
URL there is probably not enough.