On Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 9:27 AM, Tomas Hlavaty <t...@logand.com> wrote:
> Hi Christophe,

> in other words, you want to use the transient symbol "hello" as a
> variable?  What is preventing you?

The problem is that I would like to avoid maintaining a list of
all transient that will be used. The idea was to automatically,
or spontaneously, transform the value of _any_ transient
using its name as a base.
This would allow programs written in an embedded domain-specific
language to be exported with different formats, considering
that this embedded language would be reprogrammed.
And transient symbols too.

chri

--

http://profgra.org/lycee/ (site pro)