Thanks Raman and thanks to all the PicoLisp community.
I am always impressed by the Open Source spirit still found in some
You don't know me & you bring me for free all you expert thoughts...
Thanks again....

I will  have a closer look to the Alcor6L project (already read the
README.MD on github).
Sounds very good, summarizing the status :
PicoLIsp  runs already on this hardware platform but not with the NuttX OS
& adding this one to the wish list for the Alcor6L.
It would be a pleasure to contribute to this project as soon I'll receive
the dev kits....
Raman , you can confirm that the whole PicoLisp runs within the 128kb of
RAM  & can be deployed on the flash disk...

Once again thanks for the help...
Kind regards

On Sat, Sep 20, 2014 at 4:28 PM, Raman Gopalan <>

J.MOLIERE - Mentor/J