Dear Alex,

> determining the size, by loading slightly modified sources into standard
> miniPicoLisp. The target system would have had dedicated hardware to
> interface with, but the project didn't get of the ground (yet?).

OK. I understand.

It will be really nice to port the lib/http.l codebase for Alcor6L since we
have
a uIP stack on the microcontroller for ethernet Apps. I'm sure I'll have
many
questions when I get to it (a sock library for PicoLisp on Mizar32 :)

Although the uIP interface is a bit buggy, it still works. One can still use
PicoLisp over a telnet session.