Dear Jerome,

> Thanks Raman and thanks to all the PicoLisp community.
> I am always impressed by the Open Source spirit still found in some
projects..

I'm glad you feel this way. Thank you.

[snipped]
> I will  have a closer look to the Alcor6L project [...]
> Sounds very good, summarizing the status :
> PicoLIsp  runs already on this hardware platform but not with the NuttX
OS [...]
> pleasure to contribute to this project as soon I'll receive the dev
kits....

Great! You're more than welcome to contribute. Please let me know if you
need
any help.

> Raman , you can confirm that the whole PicoLisp runs within the 128kb of
> RAM  & can be deployed on the flash disk...

Yes, it can run well within 128KB of RAM. You also say you have a megabyte
of flash. It's really hard to fill it up :) In any case, it really depends
on your App.
Does it demand execution speed or extensibility?

What do you mean flash disk? You mean the flash on the MCU?