Dear Alex,

> on extremely small systems back then in Munich. However, I was reluctant
> to mention it here, because I didn't think it was in _that_ range (i.e.
> 128 kB (?)).

Sure. The stm32f103re has just 64KB internal SRAM. PicoLisp can run on it.
I remember I was also able to load pilog.l (I can check the details again
and
get back to you on that one).

If one still needs additional memory, she can save some by configuring the
Alcor6L build. Please see this configuration header file [1]. For instance,
if an
application does not require computation with the pulse width modulation, it
can be disabled. This will give the application additional memory.

Overall, I'd say 128 KB is a very good amount of memory but I'd like to make
PicoLisp run in under 8KB RAM. That's really pushing it to the limits :)