Hi Erik,

Great work on the site. I definitely like the new logo. here are my
comments:

1. Logo is nice, it could be spruced up, like the racket lang logo with
shadows etc....

2. Too much real estate is lost on the first half on the page, if you look
at a comparable site,

http://racket-lang.org/

you can see that the logo, title, byline and navigation are all stuck at
the top, giving more room for explanatory wordings on the page.

I am not sure what you think of that but it is an idea.

I think ruby ( https://www.ruby-lang.org/en/ ) does a good job of this too.
so does rust ( https://www.rust-lang.org/ )
& Elixir ( http://elixir-lang.org/ )

3. I agree that some of the colors could be looked at and perhaps to go
with a lighter color scheme but this first draft is very good indeed.

4. This has nothing to do with design, but I think putting emphasis on the
database aspects of the language and really showing them of as a killer
feature will do great things.

I have really struggled with that aspect of the system, especially until
Alex showed it off to me personally, so I think a new tutorial on this
aspect could be on the cards.

The effort is really nice and a good change.

regards,

Vid

*Vidyuth Kini*
*Executive Director*