Gabe,

Sorry if I had come across as disagreeing to the activity. By all
means, go for it.

I just wanted to reiterate the need for officers, de jure or de facto.
You are stepping up to the plate as de facto leader of PLUG now.

--
eric pareja ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Coordinator for Technology,  National Telehealth Center, University of