Hi,

First, thanks for this awesome app. Really appreciate the effort put in.

I`ve installed version 1.3.3 from the windows store, and whilst its
working fine as a standalone player, when its synced with my other
players (2 radios, a duet, and a Transporter) the playback is quite
badly out of sync. All other players (which are a mix of wired and
wireless) are perfectly in sync.

This issue shows up on local playback and also via spotty.

Is this something that can be addressed on the client side with
settings, or is it a bug?

Give me a shout if I can supply logs or other diagnostics which would
help.

Cheers!