mherger wrote:
> > But, did I read your previous mail correctly that, in songinfo, even
> if
> > I get a correct duration value would be returned, it will be the first
> > *song* duration value and not the whole *track* (the multiple songs)
> > value? It seems strange as the duration displayed on the webUI is the
> > whole *track"
>
> That's exactly one of the inconsistencies: web UI (and the others, fwiw)
>
> use "status" rather than "songinfo". Status would return the overall
> length, whereas songinfo would return the current song's length.
>
> --
>
> Michael

I've tried status but the length returned is not the overall/block, it's
the track length (and if I try to get playlist length using tag 'DD'
it's the same issue). I've done a modification in your plugin in
ProtocolHandler.pm

Code:
--------------------

  duration => $song->{duration},
  secs   => $song->{duration},

--------------------

by

Code:

  duration => $song->pluginData('blockData')->{length},
  secs   => $song->pluginData('blockData')->{length},

But I realise that then the actual track duration is wrong in the
metadata, it's not the block length - I don't know yet what side effects
it has, but at least it makes UPnPBridge et CastBridge work. I've
indicated that option on the CastBridge thread as I've not been able to
find any other solution

AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5