bpa wrote:

> Before you try updating - check that the required Perl support
> libraries/modules are available for your ReadyNAS system - in WebUI
> Setting/Information the version of "IO::Socket::SSL" should ideally be a
> 2.xxx or at worst a high 1.9xx

Wow, some great suggestions here from you folk, inc Kids' settings for
managing the index listing, all of which I shall try. Meanwhile a quick
response to bpa's question. I have no access to the OS other than
Radiator and the 'Information' section of the LMS, whoch gives me the
following data:

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.8.1 - 1449829849 @ Mon Dec 14 03:16:32
UTC 2015
Hostname: ReadyNAS-Duo
Server IP Address: 192.168.1.10
Server HTTP Port Number: 9000
Operating system: Netgear RAIDiator - EN - iso-8859-1
Platform Architecture: sparc-linux
Perl Version: 5.8.8 - sparc-linux
Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.34_01 (sqlite 3.7.7.1)
Total Players Recognized: 0

(Please ignore the 'Total players recognised' figure of zero - it was
powered off when I copied the above text).

- I'm guessing that isn't the information you suggested I find since it
mentions only Perl but not 'IO::Socket::SSL'. If there's a (profoundly
simple!) way of ascertaining the answer, do guide me please on how to
find it and it shall be done! Thanks again everyone.

Regards

Rocketman

-Rocketman, Rocketman2- and now -Rocketman3- too.
[N.B. the forum doesn't recognises my old passwords nor sends me a reset
so I have to create new accounts periodically]