MBlue72;614300 Wrote:
> ... the music stream is still being recognized as a Internet Radio
> station (and the Touch's display shows the subdued gray radio antenna
> icon). Is this normal? I'm sorry to repeat my question from my earlier
> post but I don't know whether the Touch should be showing the album
> cover art/metadata/etc.As I said earlier, this is normal for the case where
> JR MC has connected
to the library via the Windows file system. But it is not normal for the
case JR MC has connected to the library via Whitebear. To repeat what I
said before, there are two ways for JR MC to connect to a library:

1) via Whitebear: you do this in JR MC v15 via the File | Library |
Connect To... command: This will allow you to play your music on
Squeezeplayers in full native mode, and with all meta data and artwork
being displayed.

2) via the Windows file system: you do this in JR MC v15 the File |
Library | Import... command: In this mode the file will be streamed by
JR MC to the Squeeze player as if it was an external remote radio
stream (with the antenna icon). And in this mode no meta data and
artwork can be displayed.

--
AndrewFG

Regards,
AndrewFG

Try out Whitebear. The middleware that joins the two worlds of:
1. UPnP/DLNA media clients and media players, and,
2. Squeezebox Server and Squeeze Players
Download it for free here: http://www.whitebear.ch/mediaserver