vagskal;614234 Wrote:
> PuTTY reports this in a second or so:

Code:
--------------------
  >   > tracks 0 50 tags: <return>
  > tracks 0 50 tags%3A %3Creturn%3E ...
--------------------
> > Yes. That is how I expected it to be.

Now when JRMC tries to connect to your library, it sends a series of
UpnP Search commands to Whitebear, which Whitebear back-to-backs as a
series of "tracks 0 50 tags:" command to the CLI (i.e. the same as
above).

So the odd thing is that whereas PuTTY gets a quick response to this
command, apparently when Whitebear makes it, the response either does
not come at all, or at best it takes an unacceptably long time.

Do you have anything special concerning user rights, AV software,
routers, or firewalls that might be slowing down the pipeline between
Whitebear and the CLI ??

--
AndrewFG

Regards,
AndrewFG

Try out Whitebear. The middleware that joins the two worlds of:
1. UPnP/DLNA media clients and media players, and,
2. Squeezebox Server and Squeeze Players
Download it for free here: http://www.whitebear.ch/mediaserver